UPDATE 8AM 7/4/2020: Maintenance has been pushed back to be occurring over the next week.
UPDATE 12:10PM: A disk crash has occured in the Bedwars server. Recovery in progress, however I do not have high hopes. This could result in full loss of Bedwars for the upcoming weeks.
UPDATE 5:07PM: Bedwars has been shutdown to push the update forward.
UPDATE 02/07/2020 2:10PM: Servers Emerald, Bedwars and HUB will all go offline THIS night. All other info below is accurate.
A major maintenance will occur in the night of this Friday (Potentially earlier if possible) to migrate all servers over to a Linux based operating system. This will result in a downtime of about 3-5 hours during 12PM-5AM. Emerald will shut down last, but Bedwars will be offline from the very first second.
Time schedules: (All CEST)
- 12PM: Bedwars shuts down, start migrating it to Linux
- 12:30pm: Bedwars migration complete
- 12:30pm/1am: Emerald, Hub and Bungeecord go offline. Dynamic map will also shut down
- 1:15: Hub and Emerald will reboot together with Bungeecord on a temporary system
- 2am: Emeralds system update complete, transferring files. Emerald will shut down again.
- 2:30am: Emerald, Hub and Bungee will reboot.
- 3am: Emerald, Hub and Bungee have completed startup and final checkouts are being worked on.
- 3:30am: Bedwars will reboot.
- 4am: Hub, Emerald, Bedwars, Bungee and Dynamic Map are all back online. Systems are being monitored.
Do note that these times are estimates, this may take longer!